Saturday, December 1, 2012

EX. self-introduction

This is my self-introduction on my Helper Profile below! 
It's a little bit long but I wanted to explain myself well to the hosts.

I make sure to write:
  • age
  • nationality
  • gender
  • type of visa
  • personality
  • reasons for being a helpx helper
  • interests
  • non smoker
  • not vegetarian
  • having a travel insurance
  • Jobs that I have done in my life
Also, Helpx encourages you to write about dates available, skills, current location and so on.


Hi!
I'm 24-year-old Japanese girl.
I have been in Aus since April 2012 as a working holiday.
I'm willing to have new experiences and meet new people in Aus.
I have gotten my 2nd year working holiday visa from the government in Sep. I will be able to stay as a working holiday maker in Aus until 30th March 2014.

I'm an easygoing person and easy to get along with. I like to meet people and I do my best to develop a friendly relationship with them.

I don't smoke, I'm not drug user and not vegetarian. I don't drink any alcohol. I have a travel insurance.

I like reading, walking(not running),talking, eating and scuba diving. I love nature and the calm and quiet atmosphere.I am interested in wild life in Aus, learning horse riding, art, travelling, hospitality and tourism. Recently, I like working at a garden. I had a nice gardening experience from the previous host.

During my university years, I had worked as a shop assistant at the cloths shop and the camera shop. Also, I had a part time job at NHK TV station. I have done working as an event staff, a catering staff and typing there.

If you would like to learn Japanese, I am happy to help you.

I have done 5 helpx experiences since May, 2012. I have had a nice time and learned a lot of things from every place. What I have worked for the hosts is, taking care of animals, gardening, weeding, general clearing, making fence, painting and cooking.

I love Australia so much. It is a beautiful country and people are really nice. I also enjoy my helpx experiences so far. I have met so many nice people who makes me feel so happy.

Thank you for reading my profile! I am looking forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment